Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

well I do, cos already got card @PeppyPatti  lol

Does it come in the mail......

Good evening @PeppyPatti. Well done on the Sane forums interview. I know of the one you’re talking about as I’ve got mine on Friday afternoon. I hope there is some great things to come for the forums as I’ve really enjoyed working and being part of the forum community for a few years. At least there’s the $120 gift voucher to gain from an hours work! I’m already planning to use it at Spotlight if it’s available as I want to get some more wool to knit some adult jumpers for charity. 

Enjoy the rest of your night!

Judi9877☺️🌻

yeah, postman knocks twice etc @PeppyPatti  no its e gift card

exactly @Judi9877 

going to buy a lemon tree fm bunniings w mine @PeppyPatti  lol

Dearest @Judi9877 

Good idea, I'm using mine at Spotlight too because ALL my money lately is going on fabric.....I LOVE reading your posts on knitting. ....

I probably deleted it then........

Hey Glisten, I think I saw you looked at my pictures, wow, I feel honoured. I cant draw anymore but I told the interviewer that your message this morning is going around in my head that maybe I can draw one day. 

Thankyou 

@Glisten @TAB @Judi9877 @Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko 

Just tell them @PeppyPatti  I had to remind them a week after the fact. They sad was a problem

What the gift card ? They are gonna get sick of me iv already asked them if they sent it 😐

okay @PeppyPatti