Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@TAB  It's great you got to the pool :D. Do they have a hydrotherapy pool there too. That would be good for your achy limbs after having a swim. I think you have done really well 🙂 Are you still flushed in the face? or has that died down today?

Wow that is hot my @Jacques 

But it is good that you are working on another ship xx

Mr shaz will get back into it my friend xx

Had flushed face before pool @greenpea feel fine now 👍 lol

@TAB s TABs have to go I will see you tomorrow. Good night everyone. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love peaxxx

That's okay @greenpea I know that feeling well.

A disabled client of mine (every Monday) talks non-stop - Constantly repeated obsessive phrases, over & over (& over) again for the entire 4 hours (non-stop).

By that time, my ears have dropped right off my head (from over-use), & I have torn most of my hair out from total frustration - so I'm Bald (hairless), with no ears on my head, by the end of that 4 hours shift (with him)....

Adge

Ok no worries AschenPuttel lol @greenpea ok thats German for Cinderella people lol

Watching cricket atm

Thats not very informative @MDT is that something you normally do? Dont recall you mentioning it

Meh @TAB

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. Was watching The Fugitive just now

Thought you might be a Spectre guy hamso well could have got show wrong free to air, brainiac crew starts w 'S' yeah I give in
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance