Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hey @Shaz51 @Bill16 @Former-Member @Adge @Jacques @Former-Member @Lee82 @MDT @Meowmy 

Hope I have not missed anyone.

2 small meals of marinara mix and oakleaf lettuce today plus more pumpkin soup.

Homemade cocoa blissballs with almond meal and peanutbutter for dessert and a lil bit of leftover icecream .... Nyummmm.

If its healthy and easy I am up for it.

@Former-MemberGood to hear you made it.  1500k is a long way.  Enjoy that shepherd pie.

Smiley Happy

Mr Shaz would probably not have to go there @Shaz51

I have not been into a CLink office at all (this time around) - most of it can be done via telephone & Website (internet).

Adge

Yes Centrelink did finally ring (after I waited 3 hours) @Former-Member

The purpose of their phone call is still a Total Mystery (unknown) to me - they were very ambiguous.

I must say, they do seem Much Politer than my last dealings with them (7 years ago) - Sounds like they've had some Training in "How to Be Nice & Polite", customer service skills.

Gee, Tawney's Magic Soup - Sounds Yummy.

What's the Secret Ingredient (special Herbs & Spices)?....

Adge

Tawney's Magic Soup , yummmmmm @Former-Member  xxxx

Hello @Adge@Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Bill16 Heart

ohhh @Adge , we might have to go back to centrelink my friend xxx

I just had Frozen Garlic Bread, for Starters @Former-Member Yes I did heat it up first....

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Jacques 

images (6).png

images (36).jpeg

Hi Peoples!

Must be Pumpkin Soup weather @Appleblossom- that's what I've got steaming on the stove. Ours has sweet potato and a few other vegs in it as well.

Oooh, oooh... and it's on our woodstove! Smiley Very Happy After procrastinating for the past couple of months, today's cold, wet weather combined with our Younger Daughter having a schoolfriend over for a few days has spurred me on to clear the junk from around it and get it up and burning. Visitors are such a good motivator. 😛

ab3059b4b290db0dabde6e31cc86a335--s-charts.jpg

Yes Visitors are a Good Motivator @Smc That's why I will do a big cleanup & sweep everywhere - before my neighbour comes here for Nibblies on Sunday afternoon.

I don't often have visitors, so motivation is in short supply.

Pumpkin Soup on your Wood Stove sounds rather special.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adgeimages (7).png

Cheesy garlic bread, extra deliciousnessCheesy garlic bread, extra deliciousness

hey @Bill16 wow, that would be so amazing, im so so anxious, i have never attempted anything like this before. im so worried something will go wrong.

oh @Shaz51 i really hope you and Mr shaz get out and have some time out taking some beautiful photos.

hi my virtual mum @Appleblossom so lovely to chat again

O M G @Former-Member such a long time between chats. lots of hugs my dear friend. how have you been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance