Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..best to leave the thinking @Meowmy  distraction needed lol 

Good Morning .. clearing up here ..still , making sure bins are full for bin day plus ready for trailer tomorrow.. 

hi @Bill16  hope your trip is going okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Bow  hope you are okay

Hi @MDT @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @Emelia8 @BPDSurvivor @Faith-and-Hope and Everyone passing by ..  still clearing up here as part of moving house process, will stop for today soon

@TAB good luck for today. The sun is out here. Feeling better. Take care

Good luck @TAB …..

I have to move house here soon too, but atm don’t have anywhere to move to, or with ….. all part of the never-ending story.

More court stuff coming up soon.  Something will get worked out :face_with_rolling_eyes:

A good early start to your day @TAB ... enjoy that well earned break when you get to it. 🍺

Hi @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF 😄

Oh gee @Faith-and-Hope  I didnt realise another move was on the cards for you.  Yes you're right ... the never ending story indeed.  💞

@TAB having a restful Sunday today.  Glad not much needs to be done around the house. Am doing my Sapien audios.  Theres a hair booster audio and my hair has grown over an inch since I started.  Am happy with the look. Theres another one for "raising your vibration", it clears energy.  Anyway its been good experimenting with these audios

TAB
Senior Contributor

OMG sounds tough @Faith-and-Hope  ..I haven't been keeping up , can guess ..

um I am into last 2 weeks of 6 weeks notice to vacate , first 3 was interstate for fathers funeral , dragged on with car repairs, waiting for people to finish isolation etc..

anyway, til thursday just gone had nowhere to go, so got low-balled on some stuff sold etc , now dont have to get rid of some much bla bla..

um, moving on my own lol .. pulled 530litre fridge freezer through sliding door and down step 6am yest ha ha lol  okay I didnt buy it ,was here when moved in dec 2016. but I bought it, so became my problem to get rid of it .. did occur to me more than onc just to leave stuff here lol 

..anyways.. from past 'moblile' lifestyle'  have found can get motel units long term for like $300/wk, also holiday cabins around half price just say staying 3months min, although am reading everyone and their dog doing that now as no one can afford rent ...

anyway .. go to a white elephant somewhere, well most places out of season . I stayed at huge motel in York for a month once at reduced rates.. its fine so long as you go away for the weekend.. to avoid crowds ..

where at least 3-4 people at budge motel was at recently in Adelaide that looked like they were living there.. prob govt paying a fair bit or all of it, well if they were registered as homeless guess

..Friends ? I used to turn nose up at caravan parks but thats becoming reality these days.. and that's where I'm going  ..$300/wk long term and will have my own ensuite with van and annexe 😁

plus be in Perth, so close to hospital if body decides to give up again like it did last Easter lol 

.. Good Luck anyway and nice to see you .. Hope it works out. oh had started certIV TAE, dead-ended in country, need to go to city for that now, also hurt knee january so not really worked this year, just when thinks really taking off again here ha ha .. oh getting inheritance in a few months so that will help, prob get a block in country somewhere and put a van on it and build a house ..can get someone know to do plans and get thru council etc, I can do the rest .. 😊 

Morning @Emelia8 @TAB  and others

Great looking day here. Hope you are well wherever you are 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

well should be quiet times for a while once get back from trip to storage in Perth @Emelia8  thanks. Hope things not too bad for you

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @SmilingGecko  that's good with audios, think it would have it's work cut out help my hair to grow  lol think quick food shop shortly, got stuck on phone, meant to beat the crowds oh well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance