Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

am a bit in disbelief @Meowmy  anyway , maybe this been has the main problem the whole time ..

should know more tomorrow Thanks

Geez mate @TAB I hope it's not too bad ay

@TAB hey tabby,  hope it will turn out okay. You are closer to home than before. Lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

looking like and axle on IRS so CV joints etc  prob couple hundred plus fitting, no one picked it up somehow ? @Bill16  got huge service couple days ago, no mention of it

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha. Har @Meowmy  well it ran ok til got here lol  will have new car soon, as no parts left to replace ...

I guess sh!t happens to a 17 year old commy @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yair fair point , plus cops thrashed the life out of it for 60,000 or so k's @Bill16  lol I guess had it 5 and half years now, this was 4th or 5th nullabor trip for it, never had a problem with it before .. dunno ..guess VT was bit better looked after by prev owners lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. this noise been happening for years, but not as bad think @Bill16  RAC old mate thinks cv joints in rear axle gone one side, needs better look tho

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, guess  nothing happens at convenient times ha ha. Hope the car gets fixed and run for a bit longer. Going for shower now. Take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah dunno @Meowmy  just want to get 'home' 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance