Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

thanks @Meowmy  well done with walk 

Hello @Meowmy thankyou for kind words sweetheart g'day @TAB got cold last night ay, hope work went alright

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah had to do more than got told, T/A got rough end of tongue a few times, If I want something I want it, dont care if its not right next to you lolo @Bill16  smashin a few then bed, so cold here  Hopefully last night tonight

Hello @Meowmy  g'day @TAB 

15943484445805663656996447936364.jpg

@TAB @Bill16 hey tabby and Bill, at work, seems to be easier day today. On break, having cup of tea. Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

How's work going @TAB hey there @Bill16 @Meowmy   Looks like you're enjoying your beer Bill. Good on you. Hey there @Former-Member 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just sore and old @Former-Member  lol thanks for asking  might be one more night after tonight, was told only til tonight, will make tonight my last I think

Hope things are not too bad for you atm . back to work in couple hours

@TAB @Bill16 hey my cool friends, just got home after long day. Relaxing with electrical fire and candles.Drinking tea. Have online church meeting. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good, have a good weekend @Meowmy  off to work here soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance