Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Good Morning @Meowmy  um yeah w txt friend its prob at one of those stages where contact would make things worse perhaps

Hope your day goes okay, just got up here, have drs ftf appt in 4 hrs

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope it becomes clear for you re when/where to move @TAB 

Good luck re doctor's appointment. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, I havent really got too far down that path yet  @Former-Member 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool boys, just at work during break. One and half hour to finish work. Had nice coffee some girl bought for me. It's raining hard here. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

still looking like rain here, just spitting though @Meowmy  going to drs soon, casn hear wind from inside house, Id rather just go to bed lol

@TAB good luck at drs. Just waiting to see last client and then home. Take care.

Hello @Meowmy  g'day @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

At drs @Bill16 gday

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, tabby, how was dr's? Tabby and Bill, a bit over friendship with electrician. Want a break from it for a few weeks. Lol. Got home after work. Just having cup of tea here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope you got home ok @Meowmy dr gave me bp meds 1st time ever had lower number always too high lately. Need to get a bike, go to gym lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance