Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey Tabby, hope your knee eventually come good before your next work. The banana cake centre was a bit bitter. Now in oven for a bit longer. Our lockdown could get even worse coz numbers continue to get higher. Very hard for everyone. Some people go homeless in the streets in this cold. Just hope to get through tonight at the moment ha.Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

its just rollmops @Former-Member  lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

it would get better eventually guess, just not normal to be like this so want to fix it @Meowmy 

yeah its hard for some and will get worse in 2 months time when all govt help runs out

Former-Member
Not applicable

Look who I found @TAB 

I don't look anything like her. 😂

Your pic still not showing  

A06418C9-9F22-4B01-9379-802C0515BC4C.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just saw the jar of rollmops @TAB 

A good reminder of why I never ate them whole. 😩😸

TAB
Senior Contributor

helps if take toothpick out first @Former-Member  guess your pic is Pippilongstocking lol 

@TAB Tabby, had shower and got in warm bed. Banana cake turned out nice . Something nice for tomorrow breakfast and morning tea. Ha. Hope we get good sleep tonight.lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like a good idea @Meowmy  think may have to stay up to try and get tired enough to sleep

@TAB haven't seen @Bill16 tonight. Hope he is okay. Soon August. But Xmas will be a bit challenging this year. Hope your roast is good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

roast is still cooking, roast was bigger than I wanted to get @Meowmy 

Hey @Bill16  hope things okay there

yeah thought about xmas other day, re quickest year ever lol maybe can go see father

will check roast now, just watering threadbare lawn lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance