Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluygas@

@TAB hey tabby, hone after long day of work. Relieved to get to weekend. Glad you still sound positive..Hope it will be a pleasant evening for us all.

didnt realise I did sound positive @Meowmy  but okay lol  yes hope your night is okay, not much on here as per lol

@TAB hey tabby, may be you can watch comedy or downloaded movies.lol. It is a bit crazy out here, everyone rushing and anxious. Don't think I will buy presents this year, just cards, lol. Just resting in my corner, may be watch some funny videos or TV later. May go to the feast. Take care.

yeah dont think there's much on tv @Meowmy  but might leave dvds or whatever for xmas lol

@TAB hey tabby, think may need something can do to relax. Old brain no good these days.lol. forgot a lot of things. Probably good in a way. Can't remember any bad stuff.lol. May this is a forum evening .Lol,haha

yes, remembering a lot of stuff I hadnt thought about for years lately, luckily will forget it again soon as well @Meowmy 

How's it going @Bill16 ?

Howdy @TAB  I'm going alright thanks

cool @Bill16  just watching Mighty Aeroplanes it's the C17 today

Oh yeah good one,good show @TAB 

was air to air refuellers tho other day @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance