Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Tabalugas@

Tequila shots again. So hard getting off prns and sleep meds. Sorry sounding like a broken record. Lol what is a record.  I’m sounding really ol now @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

omg @Former-Member  yeah cant say not drinking today yet but nap for now look after yourself

TAB
Senior Contributor

I cant ask him, plus sister controls his money now, they might give me something when get there who knows @Meowmy 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have a good sleep @TAB 😴 

Hi @Meowmy sorry. Not ignoring you. Just a lot going on here. 🌷

TAB
Senior Contributor

back later take it easy @Former-Member 

@TAB hey tabby, thinks that would be a good plan. He is your last parent. It is enormous to lose him eventually. Hope you get to see him and they help you a bit with money.  Would be nice. Take care. Good luck

@TAB Hey Tabby, hope you had a nice nap. Just got home. Ate left over risotto. Feeling better now. Hope you are having good evening. Tabby the wonder cat.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I wonder @Meowmy  lol just doing yet more inductions but at home, theis is 2nd part from other day couldnt be effed hanging around for lol

Hope your evening okay bout an hour to go on this at least, only just told them hadnt done it haha 

@TAB enjoy induction at home,tabby. I am resting again. Hope you eat something nice for dinner.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

watching tv while doing it @Meowmy  its stupid

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance