Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB not really good tabby. Life is very hard. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh dear @Meowmy I saw posts on here someone going O/S 4 weeks hiking
I thought okay maybe I could do that

@TAB hey tabby, four weeks hiking sounds good. May be just don't have much direction here. Suffering 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Do something then have to follow plan takes mind off other things @Meowmy even a walk

@TAB hey tabby, blood pressure was high. Drank some water and had meds. Blood pressure came down a bit. A bit worse again now. Just resting. May be take blood pressure again in a while.  May be not enough lunch. Dunno. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Um prob not to do w food @Meowmy drink water do deep breathing or go for walk . Can Google ideas but get drs appt when you can

Good afternoon cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  I made it to my destination,just having a few VB stubbies,I really hope that you are both doing well

@TAB hey tabby,  drank water. Still feel very bad. Pretty sure it's bad anxiety. Was going hiking and swimming with a church friend since January until ANZAC day. Didn't realise she had bad intentions. She got into details of my finances and got me to pay for her meals and coffees when out. Then she said lots bad things about my friends caused major arguments between me and friends. I dropped her as soon as I realised. But it caused major mood swings and anxiety!!!! 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Onya @Bill16 

D452020E-136B-482A-8F3B-3866DDB48F14.jpeg

 days done here. All sh!t picked up had hassle as expected Should have told the little turd to go jump when he first came here. Just trouble. Got money in the end. 
he brought 2 workmates I am amazed they are employed ok they work for a sh!t company think would give 2 of them job collecting trolleys and other on stacking shelves lol just useless

@Bill16 hey cool friend, very glad you got to your destination. Enjoy your time away. Enjoy hydration. Not too good here. Been through some bad stuff lately. Hope we both get better soon. Take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance