Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Secret Party Planning...

Yes we have a super fast mod on this afternoon - infact I have noticed they have been super fast over the last couple of days - hoping whoever it is is around tomorrow night too @CheerBear I remember @Sylvester was on a couple of NYE's ago and they were super quick as well - and let us get away with a lot ...think that was because we were moving so fast that it was hard to keep up lol

Funny timing talking of super fast moderating and having a 30 minute delay with an email notification @Zoe7.

Hope it's a great night for you tomorrow.

All our favourite things CB - rainbows, beaches and pjs - sounds wonderful @Zoe7, @CheerBear

@Sylvester, @thecolourblue and @Jupiter are quick

@SleepyPandaI think is tomorrow night

Yes @Shaz51 ... @SleepyPanda did say he is on tomorrow night so that should be fun as he engages with us too. Hoping who else is on is super quick too.

Hoping who else is on is super quick too.--- yes sending a memo for the @Former-Member for tomorrow @Zoe7Smiley Very Happy

haha @Shaz51 Secretly hoping it is @Sylvester as well as @SleepyPanda Hon because we have had some fun in the past with them too - but whoever it is I am sure they will be awesome Smiley Very Happy

yes they will be and we will have fun @Zoe7 Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy ha ha trying to get the moderator who is on now  to support the button or respond

I can feel the moderator is smiling Smiley LOL

Oh where is the moderator when you want them to hit the support button - they are being cagey and not revealing themselves @Shaz51 - oh moderator, oh moderator - where fore art there our moderator lol

ha ha @Zoe7, we could play the guessing game or the moderator show us Smiley LOL

It would be so much easier if the moderator would show themselves @Shaz51 - maybe they are having a snooze like many of us have had today lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance