Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

A joyful Xmas to you @eth and your
family. Best wishes from Bimby2.

Thanks @Bimby2  and right back atcha!

Thank you @eth for your invitation.
Have a great day, good friend. Bimby2.

Good morning to all who pass here today.  Hope it's a peaceful day for us all, with the promise of good things over the silly season.  My mum arrived last night so I'll not be around as much between now and when I go away 27th Dec to 8th Jan, during which time I won't be on the forums at all.

Thanks for the tags over the last couple of days @Maggie @outlander @Zoe7 @MDT @greenpea @nashy @Exoplanet @Former-Member @Owlunar @Bimby2 @-Liz- @Meowmy   and anyone I've missed - sorry if I have.  I haven't read all your posts yet but wanted to say hi before mum appears for breakfast and I disappear.  

I also want to tag @Dino14 @Negi @Thesumofus @TurnAround @LA_ @DesertRat @Drewbert and welcome you to the forums and the soiree.  This thread is a social place where some of us hang out on a Saturday.  You can meet new people, hopefully some with common experiences with you, and it's also ok to share about whatever's going on for you.

Many more folk I'm thinking of but not up to tagging everyone today.

Take care everyone and hoping you find some joy in your day today.

Image result for croissant breakfast pictures

Thanks for the tag @eth  Food looks good. 👍👍90D170BB-932A-4802-817A-DE1D85334AE9.jpeg

Hi @Maggie!  hugs to you too xx

Hi @eth 

My best thoughts with your mother around  - I understand how that might be for you  - families can be a mine-field I know 

And all the best while you are away  - I  hope you have a peaceful time and bliss- out 

Dec 

Bliss - one of my enhanced sky imagesBliss - one of my enhanced sky images

@eth thanks for tag,have a wonderful holiday. Take care.

Thanks for the welcome @eth and may you have a pleasant weekend.
Bimby2.

@TAB @Hamsolo01 

@nashy @s-jay @Lauz , @Maggie , @Snowie , @boot , @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Darcy , @chaos , @Exoplanet  , @CheerBear , @Queenie , @Teej , @utopia , @Gazza75 , @Razzle , @Sherry @Zoe7 , @Maggie @Dec , @Hamsolo01 , @Sans911 , @outlander , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @eudemonism , @Nay69 , @Jacques , @aButterfly , @Carer101 , @boot , @Bimby2 @Kurra
@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog  @Gazza75 @Everan @EOR @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Aeiou @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Sherry @Dec @Queenie @utopia @octavia @cutiepiekitty @Maxi7 @Sophia1  @The-red-centaur @Scarecrowe @Lilaclady @Headaches @Handouch @Loreli @Fluttershyy @Phoenix80 @opinions2019dec @AndromedaSun11 @DesertRat @LA_ @-Liz- @YellowbrickRoad @Dino14 @Drewbert @Peri @Wanderer @Bimby2 @Judi9877 @Silenus  and of course anyone I've missed. This is a copy and paste of @eth tags. He's away, so I thought I would take the initiative and kick off Saturday soiree! I'm cleaning my house today, and bathing my 3 dogs. We have our eldest daughter and her fiancee arriving tomorrow. Lots of excitement, we don't get to see them much as they live interstate. 

Hope you all are going well, how is your Saturday going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance