Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

It will be easier to answer that on a thread I have going under Our Stories @octavia.  I will tag you from there to continue the conversation.

Afternoon all @octavia @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @Exhaustedmum @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Determined @Smc @Former-Member 

I want to church this morning which was good, cause I haven't been out anywhere, so I had to make myself go as my agraphobia has set in so I need to break it and get out. I volunteer there and help out there and I was on Barista this morning, at the moment, Sunday morning and Monday f/n for life group is the only time I go out, but still find it hard so I push myself and proud of myself for going, also I had 2 hot chocolate drinks this morning. 

@Exhaustedmum are you managed plan or do you do the NDIS iyourselves, if your managed plan have you gone through your plan with them to work out what therapists your daughter needs and if your not getting the therapies for her wether at home or if she is at school contacf them and find out why they have not got her therapists and home workers. There are some companies that do manage plan and are not providing the therapists there suppose to, so they go to another place and you can also contact NDIS there advice and complaints and let them know and they will find out why there not helping you properly. 

I am sure there will be businesses associated with NDIS. that need to be kept accountable @saturnzoon 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good afternoon @saturnzoon  @Faith-and-Hope  @octavia  @Exhaustedmum  @greenpea @Determined  @outlander  @Shaz51  @smc  @Adge 

Banoffee pie cups on offer ...

images (62).jpg

Can’t see them yet @Former-Member, but waiting with high anticipation ....

Good afternoon @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Determined @greenpea @Smc 

That sounds tasty.

Goldfinch ( Carduelis carduelis ) Image taken from: http ...This is who I bought this morning (4) - Goldfinches.

To replace mine, gone 2 weeks ago.

There are no Bengalese finches available yet - I lost more of those (9).

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

For those who arr better at portion control than I am, there is this deconstructed version @Faith-and-Hope  but seeing as all desserts at the hot choc cafe are both calorie and guilt free thought I would opt for the one with more caramel 😀.

download (9).jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lovely colours there @Adge do you give your birds names?

The only ones I've named are my Cockatiels (Weeros) inside @Former-Member

There's Squeaker (because he does the Squeaky Wheel sound), Spotty, & Whitey.

The other birds are mostly Mr & Mrs.

Yes Goldfinches are colourful - plus they hang upside-down from the aviary roof (the only bird I've seen that does that).

Adge

Plus one of these @Former-Member

It's my all-time favourite Red-Faced Parrot-Finch.

To replace mine that died, 2 weeks ago.

Adge

red faced parrot finch

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance