Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @LSR @Reece @Pearl146 @octavia ..... welcome to Hot Chocolate Anyone ? thread ..... what’s your brew ?  Come and meet some other carers.  If some of the other threads are a little slow on responses sometimes and you’re needing company with people who understand carer-life issues, there is generally someone around here at all hours (like me now 😏)

@Faith-and-Hope  Me 2!:D

Hey pea 👋💕

@greenpea 

think I saw @Former-Member abd @Former-Member aroubd somewhere too ....

@Faith-and-Hope  yes @Former-Member  and @Former-Member  are often all nighters so it doesnt surprise me lol :D. How are you going?

Things have been wobbly on the home front fir a few weeks again now, and I have woken up with a bit of indigestion and other symptoms that say I am a little over-cooked ...... might be a home day tomorrow .....

@Faith-and-Hope  sounds like a good idea. Sorry to hear things are a bit tough re home :(. Hope it improves for you soon.

Any news on @Snowie ? I havent seen her post for awhile? is she okay?

She was on yesterday @greenpea, but this is a Carers Forum thread, so she doesn’t wander over this way (always welcome if she did though ...).  It was on her “special place” thread that I saw her.

@Faith-and-Hope thank u so much. this forum has been very helpful for me.  I get to see others stories. I've told my own. today, I woke up feeling like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. 

I can relate @octavia  .... it was such an incredible relief to find somewhere where I could be heard, believed, understood, related to, supported, cared about .....

if u don't mind me asking @Faith-and-Hope ? what are u going through?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance