Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Group Fiction Writing.

You mean @Sophia1 but nethertheless your link did work.

@Flax 

Meggle

Thanks, @Sophia1 a great idea.

Hello all fellow unique writers

@Oaktree  you are such a lovely person and I know that many people are so happy to have you around.

This is a good idea for a thread also as has a more serious vibe allowing people to write in their own style also.

For me, I love the storybook style where my mind is allowed to have fun.

I struggle getting things in order over there with just one thread.

So I shall stay on that one.

Others too have the choice which is what life is all about choosing to do what we want not doing what others want to please them.

The two threads are great and are not competitive at all from my point of view.

Enjoy extending your minds is the main thing to remember.

Whatever, whichever, however you choose to suit you.

I will try to remember to check over here sometimes but have an idea in advance that I will not be able to follow the story.

Cheers all

Sophia

Currently Tigger elsewhere  💛💚🧡

May swept Beau up into her arms and hugged him tight. She wasn't sure she wanted to step outside her comfort zone and continue on the path to the left. She turned around knowing that if she went back to school she could re-enter the portal any time and it would bring her back here to this altered reality. She started up the path to the right. She could feel her heart beating louder and louder and her breathing became laboured as she trudged up the hill. She was dreading the meeting she had to have with the principal later in the day but she knew she cold handle whatever that had in store for her. He had given her notice of the meeting the day before. She reached the top of the hill and the door of the castle. She reached her hand out to open the door...

@Oaktree 

and suddenly there were lights and people all around her. Lots of people and flashing lights and .... what? sirens? Yes she could hear sirens. Someone was holding her hand. "Graham?" she asked.

"That's right love". Just lay quietly, the ambulance will be hear any second replied the young policeman who'd given the unresponsive May CPR for a few minutes until her heart started up again.

"What.....?"... the question tailed off as she opened her eyes, albeit breifly. Her head was pounding, she couldn't feel her legs, but could just make out the school bus upside down in the ditch beside the road on which she found herself lying. She remembered the driver breaking to avoid a dog... or was it a cat? She wasn't sure and remembering the sequence of events became more and more blurred as she drifted back into unconsciousness. 

Hey gang the story with May got too dark- who wants to start is off with a new lighthearted story? 

@BPDSurvivor 

Do you want to start us off with a new story idea?

@tonys

Once upon a time there was a band of heroes that inhabited a western town on a strange island somewhere. They had a lot of fun and good times. However they all left one by one leaving the town quiet and abandoned. 

Now it is time for a new story. Do you have one?

Meggle

Hey @Oaktree,    How are you keeping mate. Well I tried to find how I look up different threads and found your old story telling thread.   Mate . . . what happened.  I was reading it and the last page was  torn out.

Stories you say.   Well my friend.  You know I'm full of it. . .   opps,      stories I mean.  

Our last effort was so over the line I'm amazed the censors didn't trash the place.

I know to a certainty,  my over the top style humour frightened everyone off.  Autism of the leash.   

Do we really dare open that creaky dark door again. . . 

So . Couldnt find your thread.  Can only seem to go spots I'm tagged till I get the hang of things.

Stroke pulled me up a bit.    Was just curious how the garden and your hubbies knees are.

You know.  I found one writing thread that once had 40 plus people in it.  Some great writing in there and then it too just came to n abrupt halt.  There's a reason why things run there course,  but I'm still yet to uncover the science behind the thinking and the feelings...

Oh well.   Its great to hear from you @Oaktree  Take care compadre                                 tonys

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance