Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Sounds like hard yakka @TAB...nothing wrong with the occasional slothing 🦦

haha yeah, some form of self punish seems atm lol @Former-Member  think finally going back to study, need something a lot more white collar lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB Are you looking forward to studying again? 

.. the idea of it I guess, yes, @Former-Member  was off the radar after a few failed attmepts in teaching and MBA years ago, prob both bad choices, 

think cert IV tae and perhaps library studies 

@Former-Member  I really like your art work! I saw your post when it was just triangles (before the pics had been approved) and went back just then to look at it. Gorgeous colours 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you so much @NatureLover ☺️ 

I hope you have had a good day 🌞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Both those courses sound really good @TAB! Are you going to do one before the other? You could teach boilermaking at TAFE after you do the TAE course.

i just withdrew from a single post grad research subject - too expensive and too much for me right now. I completed a Master of Human Services 5 years ago and I think I will just look for part time work again ( I have been on self- funded long service leave since February).

sorry was busy doing dishes etc, might make me feel better to see less mess tomorrow morning lol @Former-Member 

yeah I was shocked at how much things cost these days  did my degree with hons 20 yrs ago , telling self was $17k all up  , now a grad dip is $18k lol yes re Tafe, I like TAE cos options, Tafe, teaching High Risk Courses cos have tickets, phps literacy and numeracy I thought but think that was $10k lol will keep researching when get time

sounds good re you and good you have a job to go to  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha @TAB I have been enjoying housework and cooking lately in this pandemic as it allows me to practise mindfulness more 🙂

I don't  have a job to go to. I took self funded long service ( I resigned) as my supervisor was bullying and harassing me at work. It has been good not to work for the past 5 months but I am ready to work again... just need to find a not too stressful job with a decent supervisor.

What are you cooking for dinner tonight?

yes had lots bad supervisors and jobs, finding a good one maybe not so easy some industries are like that @Former-Member  I had last of roast from ages ago with re heated mash and peas was nice 

payday tomorrow lol what are you having ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance