Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  I am not telling you what to do but think how much he would love to see you before he passes. Don't leave it too long TABs.xx

@Meowmy  Well I am feeling better for talking with you too :)xx. I have been doing walks all week and am exhausted lol but refuse to let old age stop the pea from getting fit :D.  Have another walk tomorrow with support worker then meeting with mental health nurse then this weekend off!! and it will be 25 degrees on Saturday!! so might do some gardening and washing ... just house hold chores which is fine after having a busy week. 

What have you got on for tomorrow and the weekend?:)

yeah well am thinking about it. @greenpea  will get car serviced and get some new clothes

@TAB s 95 is so special and to have your marbles is fantastic. My mum is 84 and has her marbles but her body is slowly falling apart..... still she drives up to see me every 6 weeks which is a good 1 hour and 1/2 through peak hour traffic then along a freeway with trucks and stuff..... so she does well too 😄

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, sounds like you are doing well walking and gardening, etc. I am going for short walk before work tomorrow. Then rest Saturday. Sunday old friends gather for lunch from Uni.lol.

@Meowmy  You never told me you went to uni :D. So did I! I have a degree win philosophy and politics :D. Was some of the best years of my life:):). Great that you are meeting up with old uni friends. How wonderful is that!

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, we know you are smart pea.lol. My Uni friends on different paths lol. All married have kids.lol. I am only one with MI.lol. Just a lunch. Don’t have too much contact with them.lol.

@Meowmy  I really admire you Meowmy you just get out there and do stuff regardless of your mi. It doesn't stop you. That is why you got a Thumbs up today because you are not only super fun and kind but you are a inspiration to the pea :)xxx

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, these Uni friends, one of them was my financee those days, my MI and dad separated us lol. We thought we should meet up and with others ,so we could move forward lol from here.lol

@Meowmy  OMG :o!  You have been through so much Meowmy. I really hope it is a success for you. Some kind of closure for you both or is something being rekindled ....:)

or may be something could be rekindled ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance