Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning @frog and hi everyone 🙂👋

I slept in this morning! It was so nice to wake up and see the time today.

How are you this morning? Any plans for your Sunday?

Morning everyone.

I'm exiting the recovery program I've been at for 2 weeks today, bit nervous. The staff have been really supportive and I feel heaps better. Sometimes a break in a safe place is needed

Do you have ongoing support @The-red-centaur ? Anyway good that you are feeling better not sure what type of recovery you mean and you don’t have to say Tab did 28days thing eons ago

Morning @frog@Former-Member@TAB@The-red-centaur@CheerBear and others passing through 😊

hope you all have a beautiful day. 😊❤️

@Ant7 still missing you. Hope you’re okay. ❤️❤️

Good Morning @BlueBay Good Morning Everyone 😸

@TAB it's a short term mental health facility, but not run like a hospital.

Ok fair enough @The-red-centaur Glad you are feeling better as I said. I hope your day goes okay 😀
Former-Member
Not applicable

GOOD MORNING ALL!
Good to see you..
I was blessed to fall asleep listening to with the rain on my tin roof, and had a sleep-in this morning. Actually woke feeling rested for a change. Actually, tere's a quiet celebration in the air everywhere this morning, after this heavy rain. Its as if the rain was wine and all nature slept in peace for the first time in years.

You know how Australia's in drought, right, well millions of dollars / truckloads of hay are being delivered to our farmers this weekend, and with this rain, wow! Its a farming community here - maybe its the 'collective subconscious' i'm picking up too - the farmers especially must have woke with smiles today 🙂

Hi @BlueBay, hope you're over that bad cold? and maybe planning family time today - counting you blessings so to speak. Thanks for tagging call out / thinking of me - that's nice xox

Good morning @CheerBear. Bimby2.

Hi @BlueBay 😊 Hope today has started off well for you.

Best wishes with today @The-red-centaur. I agree with a safe place break being so helpful sometimes.

Lovely to see you @Bimby2. Sending you lots of sunshine for your Sunday 🌞🌈💗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance