Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

..just let rip in envelope and mark it return to sender ... @StuF  lol

I think not @TAB ...lol!

..from memory thats exactly whats required @StuF  lol

um I ended up haviing 3 colonoscopies, #1 and #3 were ok , now no longer on any lists (?) and no more scheduled ...(?)

Yeah, had a few colonoscopies @TAB . Basically refuse to have any more. So if this test requires me to have one as follow up...well, that would not be pleasing (more eloquently phrased than what I was thinking lol)

Fair enough @StuF 

lol @TAB 

Almost bed here.

Have a great night!

In bed here @StuF nite

Birthday party hey @StuF   Can I come..  lol.    Well,  it will be good for the both of you. 

Colonoscopies @TAB   I wrote a nice little scene on that and the book keeper made me erase it. l o l

Hope you pair had a fair or better day.

Hey @MDT ,  Thankfully the cops n council had even less patience than us.   I go back there now and then   and its returned to harmony. The new place I am in now is the quietest place on earth . . I think.

Hope you are well and your work is . . .  well bearable..

Glisten  @Glisten .  I  still cant get my head around a pen made on a lathe. That really is something else..

mate.   Like I said the other day.  Shame we don't have a Sane market place.  They are small and easy to ship.  I wouldn't right with it. Just admire the patience and heart it took to create.

A pen is a special thing. Treaties signed,  love letters home from the war, and cheques forged with the skills of fine artists.  It can be almost anything.  From your hands, Its a symbol of resilience and willpower.    Don't no how yet,  but one day I will hold  one of your pens and feel its limitless potential

in  trembling budburst  ..              Huck..

Hey  @SmilingGecko ..   Sounds like your health is a bit unpredictable lately.  I don't think Ive ever met anyone so finely in tune with there health. I pray you get your timing belt tweaked soon mate.

I'm  Buying that ticket on Saturday . .   The day. 20 / 4

How are you @Emelia8   and Hannah.  Still doing the dog shows.. ?  Hope you are well mate.

Sleep just tapped on the window.  @creative_writer   I'm going to google  POTS tommorrw.

Hope its not a serious impediment to sunshine on your face.  Take care.

Nite all and thinking of you.   @PinkFlamingo   @Shaz51   @Historylover  @PeppyPatti  and all  tns..

Hi @tonys and thanks for your usual entertaining thoughtful and enlightening contribution.

I am okay,  just been a bit quiet lately I guess. Monday marked the 3rd anniversary of my husband's sudden and traumatic passing. 

Then I heard another member here lost her son to a sudden cardiac arrest on Monday too, so its been a very sad few days. 

Little Hannah is good thanks. Well,  not good as such,  she's a little devil. 😊 But she is gorgeous. ♥ Full of beans and a mischievious little girl. We go for walks every day,  usually to the river. She loves the water. She turns 6 months on 6th May and is booked in for her desexing op on 1st May. 😔  She still seems such a baby. But council regulations require them to be done by 6 months. So I guess it has to be. Going to be hard containing her afterwards while she heals, as she is still such an energetic puppy 🐶 

Always love reading your posts,  so thanks for the tag. 🌷

Hi @Emelia8 

You don't know me, I'm Peppy Patti or peppibPatty one of them. 

Your post was hilarious sorry, I thought you were talking about your new born 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance