Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

"Normal" is just what you need @Faith-and-Hope ...and then to get some markets in there too will be a lovely weekend. Smiley Very Happy Having someone to hang out with will also be wonderful for you - and if you can getnsome sleep again tonight then you are winning Hon Heart Really happy for you that your cousing has come for a visit Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Gosh no @Shaz51  please dont apologise.  You do tag me most times I think, but I didnt want you to think that I wasnt reading your posts.  I am, but just havent been responding much lately.  I do hit the support button, but if there are a number of supports then you dont always know who has supported and who hasnt.  Its kind of overridden in the notifications, like 'so and so, and 5 others' supported your post.  I could be one of the 5 others?  😊  

ohhhh wow 

@Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Maggie , @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Gazza75 

my cousin just rang me

my aunty went to visit her sister ( my mum today ) and mum was leaping and has a lump on her leg

my mum had made her sister promished that she would not tell me

so my cousin rang me and told me tonight -- argggggg

will be at mum`s in the morning and will be trying to get her to go to the hospital and to see what is wrong

Don`t think i will be sleeping well tonight Smiley Sad

oh dear @Shaz51 Hopefully it is just a bump and a bruise and nothing more. Try to get some sleep my sister - you will be no good to your Mum if you haven't slept either Smiley Frustrated

very true @Zoe7 

I just spoke to mum for 30 minutes before my cousin rang me

Hopefully it is not too bad then @Shaz51 if your Mum didn;t mention it to you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I just responded on your other thread @Shaz51  💕🤗

thank you @Former-Member , @Zoe7 

will see mum in the morning before going food shopping , soo will see how she is

feeling soo tired now , so going to bed xoxo

Hope you can get some sleep @Shaz51 and your Mum is okay. Goodnight my sister Heart

hope you feel better soon too my sister @Zoe7 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance