Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

It only got to 10 degrees today @Faith-and-Hope and expecting 3 overnight. Where I work is really close to the mountain so we had the icy winds off of there today - it was much less than 10 at school. 

Gorgeous Nelly 💖🐾 I have a mad running Tobes atm. He has also spread his toys around the loungeroom so when he stops to sleep I will pick them up. Cat has taken herself off to her room so she won't come out again tonight.

Have my last load of washing on now and the kitchen done ✔✔ Surprisingly I am not at all sleepy - body is feeling the exhaustion with aches everywhere (especially my back) but I don't have to worry about not sleeping and not being okay tomorrow - so will take it as it comes tonight.

Any plans for tomorrow?

No real plans at this stage @Zoe7.  I have some little projects I can get on with, but it might be a fall-in-a-heap weekend after a difficult week.  I am really glad it's the weekend.  I can switch off for a while.

Give yourself the space and rest you need @Faith-and-Hope The difficult week is behind you for now Hon - snuggle up with Nelly, watch a movie or two, do the little things you can on your projects and give yourself the time to relax as much as you can. I will be sitting right beside you, holding your hand and sharing a whole lot of love and hugs. Heart

Still up here @Faith-and-Hope and not likely to sleep anytime soon. I honestly thought I would crash out really early tonight after this last week(s) but I think it is going to be a long night. Hope you are sleeping soundly Hon.

I woke a couple of times but dozed back off again @Zoe7 .  I am awake early but will stay in bed and see if I can sleep again.  Hoping you eventually got to sleep.

I hope you went back to sleep this morning @Faith-and-Hope I have had a few hours myself but can catch up during the day. I still need to unpack the car but need to go to the supermarket later for a couple of things so maydo that after I get back. Have a headache this morning which is highly likely due to the lack of sleep ...grateful that I can rest/sleep today to try to get rid of it quickly.

@Faith-and-Hope I have been to the supermarket and got a couple of things out of the car. There is still more to go but I do not have the energy just yet. I have also managed a couple of naps but still feeling very tired. I cannot see myself getting much done today but I have time so not worrying about it. ...just enjoying the snuggle time with Tobes 🐶🐾💕

Hi @Zoe7 👋 💕

I am glad you are getting a few bits and bobs sorted.

Its a slow day here for me.  Have come back to bed and curled up next to a curled up cat 😏

I have a spread out Tobes next to me too @Faith-and-Hope It is lovely having our fur babies next to us. Give Nelly a pat from me Hon 🐾

Watching The Voice atm before I get some more out of the car. Then most likely another nap before the footy tonight. I keep having moments of stress - thinking I need to get things done before work on Monday ...will take me a couple of days to adjust to the break but also need to get everything done asap so I can really have a complete break later in the holidays.

I have all the washing done and on the clotheshorse or hanging up inside because it is too cold today to dry outside. Not even considering any more housework for today - it can all wait.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance