Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hey @Faith-and-Hope How has your day been Hon?

Hi @Snowie Yep - just 2 more days 🤸‍♀️

Me too ^^^^

@Zoe7 @Snowie 

@Faith-and-Hope I have a funny story for you from a conversation with one of my kids today. I did something silly (not unusual Smiley Tongue) and said I was useless. The kid I was talking to said 'that is a butterfly'  ...I laughed so much and said 'do you mean a Ulysses butterfly'. She honestly thought it was called a useless butterfly and made me giggle on and off all day.

That's so gorgeous @Zoe7  😂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nighty night @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 😴 💖

Sleep well. 

Local beach today. 🤗

8DB2F99B-B82C-4568-9509-A53A108D7F44.jpeg

1E056764-F323-4174-9BB9-4AA9D30F1B7E.jpeg

Beautiful @Former-Member ❣️

@Zoe7 💜

screw-calm-and-get-excited-only-1-day-to-go.png

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 

Hoping your day has been good 💜💙

Haha @Snowie .... love the meme for @Zoe7 ❣️

It has been an uneventful day here .... calm before a storm maybe, but I don't know.  I have been knitting something for one of my daughters and just chillin'.  I haven't finished my jigsaw puzzzle, but haven't worked on it today either.

Lovely beach @Snowie Smiley Very Happy

Not excited @Snowie more relieved ...an easy day planned tomorrow as I did a lot of the cleaning up today. There is still some to finish tomorrow but we are watching a movie with another class so I can do some then. I have some work to finish tonight and am going to keep going until it is all done - won't matter if I am tired tomorrow because I can sleep as soon as I get home if need be.

@Faith-and-Hope Good to hear you have had an uneventful day today - and very much hope it isn't the calm before the storm Hon. I bet Nelly wants you to do the jigsaw puzzle so she can play with you patting the pieces around. My babies have been fed and are happy - just me to go and then get stuck into the work.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance