Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Could happily snuggle up with Toby today and let the world pass me by, @Zoe7 i would love to do that 

and I agrre with @eth , take care my sister xx

Please be careful to get some rest @Zoe7. You have a number of accidents in the last few weeks due to tiredness and fatigue. I know you have an awful lit on your plate, but please take care of yourself. You are not replaceable. 💕💕💕

Had a sleep this afternoon @Sans911 now need to get into some work. Struggling very much to find the energy to do that but it needs to be done. Next weekend is a long weekend so will have a little more time to do household things.

How are you going? Haven't read much this week so am not on top of how everyone has been.

@Faith-and-Hope Hoping there is some good in your day and you are getting on top of things too. Miss you heaps Heart

Ohhh what a day , got a real serving about someone who has diabetes is caused by what you eat , arrrgggg
I have diabetes because of my kidney disease stage 4 ,
No good talking or explaining because no one is listening

@Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Sans911 , @eth , @greenpea , @Former-Member 

Lots of hugs @Shaz51 

Evening @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Sans911 @eth @greenpea @Pepsimax and whoever else is around.

Hope thre has been some good in your day Heart

Thank you @Snowie  , hugs to you my friend xxxxxx 

Yes my SIL went on and on and my MIL agreed all the way home in the car arrggg

That must of been a long drive @Shaz51 Smiley Sad

It was my @Snowie  xxc 

@Shaz51my dad had diabetes. It had nothing to do with his diet either.

I hope you can ignore them and ignore their uneducated comments, but I know that is hard to do.

I will @Snowie xxxx

How are you my friend xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance