Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

It feels good to go through and sort things @MDT I have found some stuff that brought back some happy memories also so that has been an added bonus. Also threw out just about everything from my old school and that also felt great. I still have a pile of personal papers to sort but putting them in a box and it will be the very last thing I do.

I am not into cars either - but do love my little car. It was exactly the car I wanted and had a tow bar put on it to tow the trailer - so everything I need in a car.

Glad you will be back somewhere easier this week - then the internship coming up so something to look forward to 👍

@Zoe7 doing fantastic,young girl.

indeedio @Zoe7

I even found my preschool photos haha.

I was a small Hams XD

Yes I remembered the ODI tonight @Former-Member Going to sort the books and some of my personal papers whilst that is on but I don't think I will be up all night watching it tonight. I have some chalkboards to paint as well some might even do that tonight then I can put them in the right box tomorrow ...see how I go.

We have a couple of early wickets so that is a good start - slowed down their run scoring too so an added bonus. I didn't see the end of the game last night - but it was a disappointing night with the constant rain delays. Your Sixers also had too many wickets early and the rain was expected so they could have done much better earlier. The result was not surprising after their poor batting performance.

Young girl @Meowmy - that made me giggle lol but thank you - am getting through it and finding things I thought were lost a long time ago - it is rewarding to be finally doing it all.

@MDT I found some old school photos too - staff photos from many years ago - Zoe has certainly aged lol  I bet a young Hams was a real cutie Smiley Surprised

I love hearing the rain too @Former-Member 

Love little Holly xx

My ex neighbour text me a photo of her dog , which looks exactly like holly and her name is Dolly xx 

Well done @Zoe7 

Hello @MDT , @Meowmy 

Relaxing today watching all the 4x4 shows

Enjoy @Shaz51 Heart

I have a problem @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

What do I do , I am starting to feel guilty for not doing anything

Ohhh nooo what is wrong with me Smiley LOL, hope it goes away soon 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Its a Sunday @Shaz51  ... A day of rest. You work hard all week and not only deserve, but need, some time to relax and do nothing. Or doing things you want to do, as opposed to needing to do. 😀

@Zoe7 - I'm not sure if you have a local Buy Nothing group on Facebook in your area. But often people give away perfectly good storage crates because the no longer need them. You can ask for or search as well. You don't pay, swap or barter; it's like a local community group. I use it all the time to give away stuff or get things I need. Might be worth a shot.

@Shaz51 - only you would say you feel guilty for not doing anything. Like @Former-Member said it's Sunday. You deserve a rest. You work so hard and do so much!

Hiya @MDT @Meowmy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance