Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cuddles and Hugs!

Telehealth appointments can be difficult @Oaktree so I am glad you didn't find it too bad. I hope you get something out of your psychologist appointment Hon - they can be distressing too so give yourself plenty of self-care both before and afterwards.

I am okay. Been a hard couple of weeks as my uncle passed away just over 2 weeks ago. There was no funeral or service so it has been difficult to deal with it on our own. I have been trying to get things ready for school but the carpet is still to be replaced from when it flooded late last year (supposed to be done by Friday) - so unable to get in, set things up and get organised. It is really frustrating but I cannot do anything about it so just doing what I can at home and will have to spend time next Monday and Tuesday getting things organised before the kids come back on Wednesday. We apparently have a little time in our classrooms on both days but I will need to stay late both days to get it all done. Going to be a looong week 😔

@Zoe7 

Oh what a bother about the carpet. That’s the last thing that you need. So sorry for your loss also. I hope things get better for you soon. Take care of yourself xxx

Meggle

Thanks Hon - we just keep putting one foot in front of the other and hope we don't trip over ourselves lol @Oaktree Much love to you Hon 💖

Hugs @Sophia1 , @greenpea. @Oaktree , @Zoe7 , @tyme ❤

Sending some hugs to @Peri and my sister @oceangirl ❤❤

Found my old thread @Shaz51 

A virtual hug for you!

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance