Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Ha ha @Gazza75 

Dont think that way. Am Curious about the Greats in many fields. Madame Curie, Bach etc but they all had their problems.  I have a lot of brain pain and would like that to go away, but swapping it for someone else's probs never occurred to me..

Love this thread @Sweet_cheeks @Gazza75 @Appleblossom @Judi9877 

I'm also a gardener and have to do some watering right now as heatwave today.

I'm also a reader and writer, though work gets in the way. It is not creative, though I do get to see a lot of books. Go well today folks

@frog hi I'm glad you like the thread. I usually come here to sook but I read all the interesting conversations and I thought this would be a good one.  I  have to be creative to be happy or at least engaged. I'm afraid i'm not much of a gardener these days, but I have a couple of pencil pines that look after themselves and agapanthas galore. Need to poison the weeds at the side of the house, some of them are digging under the house. Any suggestions?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance