Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

wow @Maggie I wish I could make something like that, your really clever

still waiting for your pic to pop up @Gazza75

That pic should be up now - and wow, what amazing work @Gazza75 ! @Maggie your bracelet looks lovely too.

Always so impressed by the amazing work that everyone posts in here, craft is such a theraputic thing sometimes - do you find that? I love to crochet! Loving the encouragement that happens in this thread too 🧵

looks awesome @Gazza75

care to share some of your crocheted items? @Lauz I didn't know you liked to crochet too!

Yes I would love to - I'll try to find a picture of the baby blanket I made recently so stay tuned. Keep up the great crafting all 😊

👋 all

So fab @Gazza75 👍and your bracelet is lovely @Maggie😊 And yay for another crochet person @Lauz 😁 Totally agree with how therapeutic it can be 🙂

Thanks @outlander @CheerBear @Lauz  🙂

Hello @CheerBear @Gazza75 @Lauz @outlander @greenpea @Former-Member @Maggie and every crafty person here! I’m sorry I haven’t been visiting recently- too busy with housing inspections. Long story and don’t really want to go into it right now. All I’ll say is it’s been very stressful so I’m very lucky for my iPods and my craft hobbies! I’ve included a photo of my current crochet blanket that I’ve been working on which has been a real comfort to me during this period. It’s on 4.25mm crochet hook and is a basic granny square blanket. I plan to add blue, red and purple to it- I just crochet all the balls of yarn out til I reach the end and then move onto the next colour. I was planning on giving it away to charity but this blanket has become special to me so I’m going to keep it. I hope you like it.

D2574A2A-BF6D-42E7-94BB-7CC3F6A23F4B.jpeg

I started out with Moroon colour and then it’s changed to white and yellow and now orange so far in case all the colours didn’t show up properly!

I love all the crafty things that have been posted recently- dot paintings on rocks, diamond dots and everything. Well done and keep it up! 

It looks really nice @Judi9877 , sorry I forgot to tag you in my earlier post, I knew i'd miss someone!  I'm glad you are keeping the blanket for yourself.  It looks like its getting fairly big so you must have been working hard on it.  I really like the colours.  🙂

I hope you and your flatmate can secure a place soon, fingers crossed bigtime.  Lovely to hear from you and see the progress of your crafting 🙂

Take care Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance