Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

heart:@Former-Member @Former-Member @Shaz51 @eudemonism @outlander @BlueBay @saturnzoon

@Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Heavenbound  @Hope4meHeart xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo & all! Heart

Here Eude, you asked for Bible Verses! 🙂

Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Psalm 56:3 3When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Psalm 118:8 8It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in humans.

Romans 15:13 13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in

him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Love & Biggest Hugs!

Bella xo   🙂   <><<

WOW!  I missed you @Hope4me I am so excited to see you come back, you made me smile BIG!!!! Woman Very HappyHeart

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

IMG_20180921_005518.png

IMG_20180921_010142.png

Goodorning 🙂

Heart@eudemonismHeartWoman Very HappyHeartxo

Heart@Former-Member Heart@outlanderHeart@Former-MemberHeart@Shaz51Heart @Hope4me

Heart@greenpea Heart@Appleblossom Heart @Faith-and-HopeHeart @Former-Member

Heart @Sophia1Heart @HeavenboundHeart @saturnzoon & All!Heartxo

I thank YOU ABBA Father, for all my SFF precious Ones, they will live in my heart, forever!

Sincerely, & with GR8 Love!

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXX  🙂

@Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Hope4me@outlander, @Former-Member HeartHeart

bible.jpg

20180921_221721.png

Please Support Me In Prayer!Heart

I am very distressed, as my best friend, & the Man of God! that I love, is going to make a disastrous BIG mistake.  I do not know whether to say something to him, I have been interceding for him daily, since I found out a few weeks ago.

If you feel led to support in prayer for him 'D',  thank you so much! & GOD BLESS your heart!

'YOUR Will be done ABBA Father in 'D' life for Your Glory, & because You Love him!

In JESUS Mighty Name!'

Amen  &  Amen !! <><<

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂  <><<

Heart@saturnzoon @Former-Member @Shaz51 @outlander @Former-Member @Adge @BlueBay

@HeavenboundHeart

Dear Lord ,

we come to you with prayers for " D", lord you know all about D and what he is thinking , please guild your child in the way that he should go , please send your holy spirit to talk to him , we know you love us all xxx

Lord , please be with our sister @Former-Member who is  very distressed about her friend , please hold her in your hand and to help calm her to know that you are in control , to have peace and assurance that you are there for @Former-Member and for "D"

Morning  @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Hope4me @outlander  @eudemonism @Former-Member @Hope4me @greenpea @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Sophia1 @Heavenbound Heart and all.20180922_131137.png

afternoon here @saturnzoon Heart

hope our saturday is going ok xxx

Thank you @saturnzoon

Sending you wishes for a beautiful day...the sun is out and a beautiful spring day has arrived here...

I can only see the triangular road sign at the moment..

looking forward to see what evolves...

Cat HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance