Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Thank you @Former-Member
Here for you too ❤

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@outlanderHeart xo Love U!  Bella Heart

broken GIF

@Former-Member

I had been wondering if looking at some of God's wonderful creation might cheer you up ... I did had a certain fund raising calendar in mind ... but then thought the residents from the retirement village might not be as good looking as the firefighters and you might enjoy this little baby elephant hug instead.

https://youtu.be/a-Kmn24RxWI

@Former-MemberWoman LOL

That is the most beautiful baby Elephant that I have ever seen, just like a loveable, loving Giant Puppy. I don't know how that lady did not get crushed. ABBA Father is amazing, all HIS wonderful little ones (animals) are really not much different to us, HIS Masterpiece. We all have been formed in the Potters Hands, & given a beautiful heart. A heart to be, Loved, Respected, & Taken Care of with GODS guidance, in this world. Now I'm getting teary again.

I am still waiting on The LORD for an answer, when I know 100%, I will share. I have a glimmer of hope left in my heart, but it's very hard to stay positive at the moment. I feel like I am in a blender now. When I get through this, I may need to guard my heart much better, than ever before. 

This snuck up on me so slowly, I am stunned!!

You are seriously, my Angel on earth Darcy, & I love you with a Love, that only our LORD & Saviour, has given to me! Amen! <><<

Thank you, for being YOU!

My Love Eternal!

Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & More!Heart

The LORD'S perfect Wll be done in  y life, no matter what the cost! AmenHeart

@Former-Member

How are you today?

@Former-MemberHeartHeart

Hi, Sweetheart, I am so happy to see you here with me!!!  🙂

ABBA Father, is answering my intercessory prayers!! plus the heart felt love, & concern for me, here in CT. I believe that HE, is smiling down on us here in CT. ABBA Father knows our hearts, HE created all of us, HE ordained CT I know this to be truth! Amen

I will let you know soon, if ABBA Father has given to me what HE showed to me many years ago.

The last 2 days has been a real Spiritual battle to try & stop it from happening. Even tho my heart has taken a terrible battering, I have not given in, nor given up on GOD!

I will know by tonight, or tomorrow night, which way it's going to be. I pray always, The LORD'S Perfect Will be Done! Amen & Amen!  <><<

I am not heartbroken now, as positive happened to day concerning....... I promise I will make clear to you, very soon. Please continue to pray (intercede) for me, thank you so much, ANGEL from GOD!Heart

I love you now & forever! 🙂

Bella & JESUS! XXOO   :)HeartHeart

Started the day reflecting on God's goodness and as I get dressed am reminded to clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Clothe Yourself.png

Dear Lord,

Help me to love as you love.

Darcy

Amen & Amen!!!Heart

@Former-MemberHeart XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & More!  🙂

Love & BIG HUGS!

Bella & JESUS! HeartHeart <><<

Ps.

Still waiting on ABBA Fathers answer, had positive meeting on Monday evening, with whom I have been interceding for. Amazing anointed prayer time together, with the Peace, of GOD all over us! Amen! Heart 🙂

@Former-Member Heart
@Former-Member Heart

i hoep some of your prayers are answered soon @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance