Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Baking

Tonight I'll be cooking nachos to feed around 15 people.  Looking forward to sharing with them all but feeling shy.

Yum @eth
How did it go?

That is for tonight @outlander  Shopped last night and sorted recipes and will cook this morning.  Going to make the brownies with sultanas and brown sugar.

Oh sorry @eth i didn't look at thd time you wrote that
Still sounds super yummy
I often find brown sugar good for cooking too. Not a fan of sultanas but seems like an intersting mix

They make the brownies richer @outlander and a little chewier which I like.  Plus I don't have any choc chips and can't shop again today.  Have all the rest of the ingredients here in my pantry.

Oh @eth i might try it with brown sugar too next time. I didnt even think of it.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

INGREDIENTS

1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
2 cups plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 tablespoons dessicated coconut
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy, then beat in the egg.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder together, then add the coconut and chocolate chips to the butter mixture and mix to combine.
3. Place tablespoons of the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are golden. Transfer to wire racks to cool

You could also add 2 cups of hazelnuts (toasted & roughly chopped) to the cookie mixture when adding the chocolate chips.

or raisins

or white choc chips or dark

or a mix of different choc chip flavours

cookies.jpg

Yummy @outlander xx

Hello @eth, @Former-Member, @Queenie, @Rockpool

I like cooking double chocolate muffins

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz51 and everyone

I can never be bothered cooking to be honest but when I do my fave part is eating the mixture and licking the bowl

i agree

licking the bowl is the best part @Former-Member

yum @Shaz51

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance