Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anne and Loopy

Loopy.. .. That's a ....beautiful painting!

yes, it's easy to feel lost and lonely.
I've had a five to seven day break from the forums.....lots of things happening here. I've started reading a Tim Winton book called Earie.......it's okay but though I love it it very lightly touches on MI and I feel like I want to write him a letter .....thanking him but also writing my thoughts on living with MI in Western Australia. not that the book is about someone living with MI though......

My new friend went away for the first half of last week and when he came back he said that he missed listening to me nagging. Lol
queen of homework nagging......though I miss it .....yeah........it's a nightmare. sorry to read about that. I remember, having degrees in Art, I helped my youngest son do this awesome groovy poster of peace for Indigenous people, something my son was passionate about. He got 50 % and was told it wasn't neat enough........
Yes, Seeing the peace in everything......yes. My thoughts are with you xxxxx............

You have always been amazing Loopy boy. I've always really treasured all your advice. About three months ago, a policeman called me and abused the XML p; out of me because my ex boyfriend went into the station and told him that I was on very high medication and I have. MI. I was almost fainting from the stress of it all. You were so cool giving me advice

upon reflection....

. I think you told me to bomb the police station which I thought was very appropriate....

:0)

Kool, isn't it?

missing you @Loopy boy.
you should see this letter I just sent to the complaints department of the Western Australian police......
What are you doing my buddy, my darling friend??

Hello @PeppiPatty long time no hear from me. I have been chilling out at home for the past few weeks. I took time off work to fly to Sydney but panic and fear set in preventing my departure. Now I am back at work ☺.
Just wanted to say gidday 😇

Hi @peace!

Just wanted to say hi, it's a been a while since I saw you on here - but I've also not been around that much either.

It's a buger about your travel plans to Sydney. I hope this one incident doesn't define your overall being. It's great to hear that you're back at work and feeling better.

Nice to see you again! Smiley Happy

dear @peace,

It's really nice to get this message....yep, I've thought about you but we all need a bit of space sometimes.....was so hoping you're come back ;0)

Sad to hear that you couldn't get on the plane but you know, life is one of those things where our moods go up and down...it'll change soon

@Loopy OMG look what I found !!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance