Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

The 2016 Grand Final was one of the best nights of my life @Judi9877 

BTW Sharks won today so All’s well that ends well!

Good night 💙🧡💙

5am tomorrow Swansea are on. It'll be close because they need to win and then cardiff need to lose as well. Be worth watching anyway i think

Swansea pulled off a miracle!

It was 1 all at half time. But they came out to score 3 goals making a goal difference the decider. Off to play offs it is. Stoke beat Nottingham by the same margin meaning they place lower on the table.

How good is that

Hey @MDT sweet re Swansea. Hope they go up.

Yeah @frog
They play 3 am tomorrow morning

Saw that @MDT will be thinking of you. I know things are tough right now. Football is such a happy distraction for me. Can be hugely disappointing of course, but it takes me out of myself and I have been part of the tribe most of my life.

Yeah I agree @frog
It's an escape. Sport is like that. I'd love to go to the liberty stadium and watch them play Cardiff in the Welsh derby.

Hey @MDT right result! They don't get much of a break before the second leg.

Hope your day continues along that line.

Yeah @frog
Was a pretty decent game to watch. Swansea defended well. A few slips here and there but they maintained it.

Next game will be thurs Morning.

I was feeling low after watching this morning because of everything going on in my life atm but I I realised that I was really sleep deprived. Only just got up now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance