Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

haha @Scarecrowe I would do the same if I could - would be much easier than flicking through channels to watch 2 things at once.

Tennis starts in an hour @Everan - happy watching Smiley Very Happy

Afternoon @Everan 

Glad @Zoe7  has helped you out in figuring out what to do this arvo.....

Be nice if we could win the Fed Cup this year......been a massive long time between drinks as they say............................................................

A total sports lover dream that is @Zoe7  Smiley LOL

We are certainly in with a big chance @Scarecrowe Ash is playing well and Stosur is a great doubles player with a lot of experience so we should at least win those two matches. Ajla in the other singles is more of an unknown but fingers crossed she does well also.

Thanks @Scarecrowe. Yep it was good that @Zoe7 told us. I went to bed at 8pm last night as there was no sport.

And nothing this morning. It's amazing to see her play too 🙂

I used to watch a lot of Liverpool tv but Foxtel took that off their channels so very disappointed about that @Everan It seems more and more is being moved to alternative pay formats which you need to subscribe to ....can't afford that so miss a lot I would have normally watched previously.

It is annoying isn't it @Everan  that for peopel who don't have pay tv we miss out on so much sport.....

I wanted to watch the cricket last night.....no

can't watch the happenings at Sandown today as they are only showing tomorrow....

annoyingly frustrating!!!!!

makes me mad......Smiley Mad

It definately gives you options @Zoe7 and if you miss something you can watch later. Liverpool tv sounds stimulating 🙂

Hey @Zoe7
Yeah she really is. Humble too

Afternoon @Scarecrowe
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance