Skip to main content

Re: Support for L-B

Stive for progress and not perfection @L-B 

You are making progress and it's so remarkable to read. 

Know that there will be ups and downs, but I can really see you making real gains.

Once again, well done.

You are truly inspirational.

Hi @tyme , @Oaktree , @Asgard , I still battle fatigue and struggle with my symptoms but find it hard to share it with people who don't experience it. Words don't express it well but it's a combination of feeling fear, panic, withdrawn, immobilised, flat, overwhelmed, distressed anxious, enraged, traumatised, burnt out...then going to work and functioning in relationships.

hey @L-B those are definitely some really heavy emotions to be carrying around, so sorry you've had to deal with all that. i get what you mean about sharing those emotions with people who don't experience it, and i'm really glad you're able to come here and share with us, we're here for you 💗

is there any self-soothing or coping tools you have to manage those intense feelings at the moment?

please know we are here to support you. however, if you feel you need immediate support, please reach out to:

Hi @rav3n , self soothing by putting my feet up, sitting under a blanket and watching a fireplace screensaver. This. helps.  And it's good to share these heavy emotions

@L-B ! I've MISSED you!

I've been looking to find all those email notifications I get from this thread. 

I read that words can't even describe how you feel right now. And that's totally okay.

Just know we are here.

However, if you find your voice and want to unpack anything together, we are right here for you.

@L-B 

Have things improved at all the last couple of days? Thinking of you x

@L-B watching a fireplace while wrapped in a blanket sounds so cosy! now i wish i had a fireplace so i can be warm and toasty too 💜

How are you today @L-B ? It's the weekend now 🙂