Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

@tyme  I clicked on sign up  but then sane give me a big email with numbers that didn't work 

Anyways I've got a account now    see you over there 

Cheesecake is better when your crying 

Yum, really? @Sunnyside226 

Good on you for joining the hangout tonight. Loved having you there. I'm hopping off now, but will see you later in the week.

Who's apple blossom?   

I'm angry very angry at a helpline  

I called them   before  what a waste of everything 😑   why ask me what's on my mind then get shitty    she then become a smart ass to me   I'm honestly done with people already 

What's the point in asking me what's on my mind then being judgemental about it?  She said it was scary  what my p was 

I'm going down hill again with mental health and other things  I feel like I just wasted time   not to mention she was rude   

Do I ask for too much?   I'm starting to not care as much 

All I want is someone to sit with me hold my hand  say they care  but I'm asking for too much    

It's pain building up   I'm mentally and physically tried and drained  

I'm sitting here crying like a baby  that's all I'm good at  I'm never enough for anyone  I'm worthless hopeless useless shitty person   

I've got 2 friends on sane here  I try not to bother them   

@tyme  yes cheesecake is better when your crying   and  group chat was okay sorry I didn't say much I didn't know anything about it but thanks for letting me join  the first time is always scary  

@tyme are you around today?  Can you sit with me?  Hold me?  

Fyi that was the conversation with a woman so no need to stress 

I'm great and ok  

Hey @Sunnyside226 I'm really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the helpline. 

Great to hear that you were able to join the group chat last night to get a feel for what they're like 🙂

Do you have much on for the day today?

@Ru-bee   I'm having a meltdown  

No I'm worthless hopeless  useless  

I don't deserve anything now  I tried but nobody seems to care or understand 

I give up  

I'm nothing   Sunnyside isn't themselves  Sunnyside is a Sunnydark now.  All I want is someone to sit with me or just show they care   I'm nothing  

Today I don't know what I'm doing I'm having a coffee     I don't work till 1030 

I'm hearing how hard today feels @Sunnyside226 

I can sit with you

Is that 10:30am for work or pm?

Are you at work now @Sunnyside226 

Sitting with you my friend and having a coffee ️ with you ❤️