Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

@Ru-bee  something bad happened it's something the forums are not allowed to know  I can share with you but not on the forums 

Right now  I'm very very very angry I've screamed the house down punch a wall   

I'm nothing but worthless hopeless 

Person who doesn't deserve anything 

I'm a burden  burden  nothing feels right I'm breaking down I'm at my breaking point   

IMG_20240624_120140.jpg

@Ru-bee  another one I did months ago 

Also yes they is a new season of criminal minds 17 but just be prepared 

Ah okay @Sunnyside226 

You're certainly not worthless, no matter what has happened. 

That drawing s so cute! 

And wow, 17 seasons must be good to be going for so long

@Ru-bee   oh @PizzaMondo is no longer here too  didn't know  I didn't tell them I got a new squishmallow 

Did you see my morning post? Can someone explain?   

Why does everyone have to be happy on here?  Are we not allowed to explain how we feel?   

Was it because of suicide?   So we are not allowed to say we have plans or notes   

@Sunnyside226 We don't need everyone to be happy on here, and we do want this to be a safe space to share those hard feelings and have talks about some difficult subjects.

We aren't a crisis service though, so when posts are made that indicate that you (or anyone else on here) might be in crisis we do need to try to make sure that you're getting the most appropriate support, and that isn't always something we can provide on forums. That's why we might suggest other services that could be helpful, or need to check in on your safety in an email. 

Does that make sense?

@Ru-bee   I think the point is everyone knows the numbers like we don't want to be reminded every time  a member says something   

Like if I was to say I'm feeling suicidal have a plan   we might just want someone to talk  or something  we may have already called a helpline or whatever 

My point is  it feels like everything we say it gets told it's not a crisis line  we know that  we just want someone to chat to  

To be fair it's difficult to know what sane can do  it is just group chats it is just talking to others   some of us  may want to talk about suicidal thoughts and feelings  doesn't mean we are in crisis   

Not every word is about suicide if someone says ' I'm done"  can't do it anymore  what's the point  life is shit we are not asking for judgement just a listening ear, someone who gets it  

People should have the right to express themselves without a worker or members coming at them   

I think some of us are learning about sane   some of us are not that smart  

When you sign up on the thing it has new member it's gone to senior member within 2 posts   

Don't worry about my rent 😉 knowing me I'm not making sense  

Also if the check ins if you have concerns about a member why does everyone always say call this number I think check ins should just be plan and simple    

Rent over   not feeling the best very angry very moody pants   just don't know how to feel  is anyone wants to chat it's too late I'm sorry 

I totally get what you're saying @Sunnyside226 

It can be hard sometimes to know completely when someone is just letting off steam or when they might need more support and sometimes if we're not sure we will be a bit cautious with our response. 

I really appreciate your perspective on this and understand that it can be frustrating being given the same crisis numbers again and again. 

It is great to have this feedback on how you want to be supported on here; just wanting to be heard and connect with those who may understand. While we will take this into account when supporting you, safety will always need to be a priority - So for example if you do mention that you are having suicidal thoughts on here, and that you have a plan to act on this and then aren't able to let us know that you're safe, then that might be the point that we will have to take extra steps to try to check in on your safety. 

Maybe just giving us a quick heads up that you're safe or you're okay when you do want to discuss topics like suicide or self-harm on here would help us know that we don't need to take any of those extra steps that can be annoying for you. What do you think?

Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts on this and very open to learning more about how we can best work together to support you the way you need on here 🙂

Hi @Birdofparadise8   sorry I didn't get back to you the other day    I wasn't okay the other day   

Hope your okay   p.s  you don't have to reply   

Hi @Sunnyside226 

How are you?

I'm not 100%, but oh well. 

@Birdofparadise8   I'm not okay 

I fell down the stairs   don't know if I should laugh or cry  

Any plans for the week?