Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Go us !

@Maggie @BlueBay

@MDT @BlueBay 👍👍👍

Had suicidal thoughts before. Rs g my doctor but he wasn't on. But spoke to another. He was good he has made an appt for me to see my doctor Monday. Asked if I would be safe today and tomorrow. I told him for now I sm but can't guarantee next week. He said to take my meds. And if worse go to hodpital or call the CAT team. 
@Maggie @MDT 😢

@BlueBay Just popping in to say I'm glad you've spoken to someone about how you're feeling. It takes courage to be honest about these types of things. It sounds like you know what you need to do to keep yourself safe ahead of the doctors appointment on Monday. We're here for you Heart

hey @BlueBay

I am feeling low today. I am there with you in that .

Just take it easy please

Thanks @Jupiter 

I'm hibernating at home. I feel really down and tired. Didn't sleep well. Woke up twice for granddaughter then was up at 5am 

tired doesn't help mental state 

@BlueBay @MDT  💙💙

hi @Maggie @MDT @Owlunar @Shaz51  and others 

there's always drama at my place. Today little A went to her dads. She brought her favourite woody toy eith her. When he brought her home before he left it at hime. Little A started to cry. He was complaining that he was so drained from hsbing her fir 5 hours!! My D said to him it's her favourite to she sleeps with woody snd thst he will have to go home. He cracked it big time. He drives off very annoyed. He then calls and has a go at my D. Saying that from now on no special toys at his house.  He then says csnt you tell A thst woody is staying at daddy's house tonight. But A was crying. 
he just got back here and was so not happy thst he had to come back. It's a 40 min return drive. 
but I know thst A would not sleep tonight 

he is so immature. No time really for A. Doesn't play with her. He put on a DVD snd thst was his way of playing with her. 

he has not paid my D one cent since separating. My daughter has bought everything - food, snacks clothes a new stroller and a toddler single bed. Nappies. So much stuff. It makes me so angry. 
but now my D has gone through child support and they will get money from him. He cracked it big time when he received letter from centrelink. 
Oh well he's the father he needs to be responsible. 

I'm still feeling blah. I feel sick in my stomach. Could be from not taking my meds. 
@Maggie @MDT  How are you both this afternoon. 
xxxxxxx

hi @Maggie @MDT @Owlunar @Shaz51  and others reading 

Went for a beach walk this morning  now I made scones. Having them with coffee then resting. 
I'm feeling down. 
Littke A was sick after her milk this morning. She slept before and is better now. Poor thing. 

@BlueBay  A walk on the beach, and scones, both sound good to me. I’ve been out in the garden. It’s a beautiful day here. A cold start, but beautiful now.

Sorry little A was sick. Little people can have tricky tummies.

I hope your down mood isn’t too bad. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance