Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

a time of uncertainty / saying hello again its been a while

Hello its me LostAngel its been a while since Ive been here and at the momment theres a feeling of waiting and uncertainty afeter showing strength and self Ive needed to withdraw to self a bit hope that makes sense to at least one person ,uncerntainty in life ,Ive done all I can in regards to a specific area of my life and Ive shown a strength I didnt know I had but now the hard part waiting patiently fo some kind of reply back,an answer ,or dare I say Solution to a particular problem ,I dont know why in life but alot of times in my life Ive had to speak up and speak loud and clear to people in authority to try and and get them to listen and most of all try to have them understand particular situations to gather their support and knowhow when its crittically needed ,and I dont know how but somehow I mange to find the words to speak in an articulate way ,its like Im fighting in the ring except instead of a physical fight its rather a verbal fight with words and speaking my truth longing to be heard and supported but its none the less just as exhausting as a physical fight cause its a emotional fight ,a fight of words but of my truth and direct truth of a situation ,lets hope someone listens ,who can support I might leave it there for now but thats all I need to say for now, I guess you could say Im passionate about justice and advocacy of peoples needs Im a deep seated humanitarian and cant allow myself to give up of help seeking 

1 REPLY 1

Re: a time of uncertainty / saying hello again its been a while

Hey @LostAngel ,

You have such a large heart. Even after so much, you have shown real strength.

We are so glad to hear from you. 

I hope things are going okay with the house and everything else. 

It's a lot to manage.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance