Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Love the boots @CheerBear   Look great.  ❤️❤️👍👍🌺🌺

Hi @Maggie @Zoe7 @outlander

OL, hope you are a little more.comfortable tonight  ♥️♥️🌺🌺

Feeling okay tonight @Gazza75 but need an earlier night than last night - struggled a bit first day back at work but managed to come home to check on Cat and was home early so that helped. How are you tonight?

Thanks @Gazza75 (and Maggie and zoe7) 😊 I have two who want to pinch them 😁 One has feet way too big and one has feet way too small, so no sharing unfortunately 😉😆

How are you going tonight?

@CheerBear @Zoe7,

I am going pretty good, long day at work,. But, it's. Monday so kind of standard. Really pleased Cat is doing alright Zoe and that you can check on her.  Have fingers crossed for you both.

Am just at the gym for a little longer, not much energy or. Willpower tonight  

❤️♥️♥️🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻

Gym sounds like a very energy draining thing to do @Gazza75, especially after a long day at work. But I can see how it might also be a good thing to do too (I've never stepped foot in one myself so I'm just going on what others sat there 😉). Hope you get some rest or down time later too ❤

It is good you made it to the gym @Gazza75 despite your lack of energy or willpower - that is often the hardest time to get there so you have done really well.

Cat is doing really well - exceeding all expectations so far and it is not only great to have her home but lovely to see her doing okay. She looks like her old self again and is eating really well. I have everything crossed that the test results come back in our favour but we will deal with whatever the results are when we get them.

Thanks @Zoe7.

All.signs so far seem.positive.

I better run, have a good sleep everybody. 

Lucky the LF's feet don't fit @CheerBear - they are yours and yours alone Smiley Very Happy Enjoy them Hon - they are very You Heart

Haha thanks @Zoe7 😊🙂 Definitely lifted my mood a lot. Now to break them in - ouch!

Great to catch your cat updates. Give her a pat/scratch/cuddle from me and my lot please 🐱🐱🐱

I received a special blanket I ordered months ago the other day and it lifted my mood too - mainly because Cat layed on it straight away @CheerBear so instead of it being hung on the wall as I intended it is now on her bed with her sleeping on it ...that certainly lifted my mood. It is often the litte things that really help hey ✔😁

I will give Cat a pat, scratch and a cuddle from you and your crew. She has just eaten again and has moved back to her room so is a happy little Cat. She still has the dressing over you tummy but the longer that stays on the better so she doesn't want to bite at her stiches. I am really careful picking her up still because she can't tell me if it hurts but all signs so far are that she is comfortable and not feeling it too much. The pain drops will last another couple of days but by then we should have the results also and if she seems in any discomfort I will take her back to the vet straight away ...her check up isn't until next Monday.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance