Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Kiko
Casual Contributor

I've been fighting mental health

I've been fighting mental health since I was 7 years old and now I'm 60 and still fighting mental health.i try and speak to others suffering as I feel I'm not alone.i just wanted to say hi as I'm a newbie

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I've been fighting mental health

Hey @Kiko Welcome

That is one long life full of experience.  I have a similar long experience of MH issues in my family.

@Kiko  Welcome. 💜💜

I tick those boxes also. It’s tough.

You’re not alone here . Lots of life experiences and wisdom floating around the forums. Yours will be gratefully received and understood. 

Feel free to look around and join in anywhere. The @ brings a dropdown which you can use to tag us.

Good Morning  thread is light and chatty at different times during the day. Join in if you like.

Hope to see you around. 

Thankyou,I'll try to find the forums.im still trying to work it all out.

Thankyou for your message.its been a lot to much for 1 person in a life time but hoping to heal here's hoping

x

@Kiko  It takes time to navigate the forums. A little tip. The @ bring a dropdown, that way you can tag anyone you would like to talk to.

Yes, sometimes it is too much for one person, after a lifetime of pain and struggles.  All we can do is support each other as best we can.

We are here to do that for you. 💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance