Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Excited or hypo

I can add some non cheesy cheese as well @Sirine It is not good for my tummy but can pretend we are putting on a spread...

Cheese-Board.jpg

@Zoe7 I have tummy troubles too dam ibs. All we need is some ham and olives and the party is on lol

IBS here too @Sirine lol (it definitely is not a laughing matter though). I can do the ham but hate olives. I am pretty lucky with food though as I love salads and most vegetables.

Trauma is a pain literally @Zoe7 I don't eat enough veg or fruit hard to afford on dsp but am back to work Wednesday so that should help

At the moment I'm haven't got an appetite with new meds to help with the cravings. 

I'm off to bed lovely, sweet dreams  😴 💖 

Yeah I hear you on the price of things @Sirine It is hard enough with a job so I have no idea how anyone affords everything on low incomes. Goodnight Sirine - it has been really lovely chatting to you tonight 🤗

Good morning @Sirine Any news yet?

Good morning @Zoe7 no news yet going to give them a call later. Realestate agents don't do any work this early lol.  Going to try and pack a few more boxes today.  I have so much stuff 😩  it's all going to happen.  Positive thoughts.  

Hope you have a great day xx

Still sending you those positive vibes @Sirine 😁

It is incredibly windy here today so an inside day. I was planning on getting outside again but you can't even stand up in the wind. I have cleared some things outside that were getting blown around so hoping nothing else falls down or is blown around now.

Thanks @Zoe7 I so hate waiting, but am staying positive. 

It's windy here too. The other day we had a huge storm and my marquee got destroyed.   Not happy. I so can't wait to get out of this house, it has been an unlucky place.  

Stay safe hun. The weather has gone crazy 🤪 

I think the whole of the south eastern parts of the country are copping it at present @Sirine I hate the wind so will feel much better when it passes. My little Toby has finally gone to sleep so I am going to join him - been a long night looking over him to make sure he is as comfortable as he can be. He had two teeth out and two lumps taken off his tummy yesterday and he is still in a bit of pain. If he is not back to himself by tomorrow the vet has said take him back to get him checked - and maybe get some extra pain relief.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance