Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

@Molliex  Hey Molliex have been wondering how you have been going. You have been missed.  Can take awhile for meds to work properly weeks sometimes. Don't make yourself a stranger. Take care. Love peaxxx

Hi @Molliex 

I's great to see you here and that's great news about your scoring zero on SH and also less SI - that is a fantastic step - I'm glad the meds are working mostly and also - it does take time for them to work properly - all the best with that

I took time out from the forum - from a lot of things - the smoke got to me too - and I am realising that being older makes it harder to get over - we all have to take it easy during such events

But just because we are not as badly off as some doesn't mean we don't have it bad ourselves and we have to deal with what effects us - it's a lesson I have learned during the last couple of weeks and yes - reinforce my ideas on caring for myself -

We all need to feel okay about caring for ourselves first - then we can care for others - better - with more love - faithfully - 

It's a hard lesson to learn - hard to teach - we deserve it though

Sending my best thoughts and yes - don't be a stranger

Dec

Hey @Molliex

Great to see you are at least a but better and feel. Like it's not as bad as what it was before.

Good on you my friend 🙂

Sounding positive my friend @Molliex  youre dealing with a lot and have a toddler also. But you're getting things done. 

well done ❤️👏

@Molliex 💕🖤

@Molliex, here for you my friend xx

@outlander, @BlueBay , @MDT , @Owlunar 

Hi @Molliex  lovely to hear of your positive progress in recent times.  Keep doing whatever you're doing - it seems to be working x

I wrote a really long update and then I accidentally hit 'back' on my phone and it was lost 😭😭

Basically, im tired. Tired in my soul and my bones. So tired I walked into a wall today. I don't want to be this tired. I've had enough. 

I am used to being exhausted, but this is a lot, even for me. I saw my GP and he's doing some tests. But it's probably just a matter of needing rest/a break, and my MH impacting my physical health. I saw my psychiatrist recently and he's recommended some more tweaks to my treatment. Will review with my gp next week. 

I'm worried about the slide backwards. Tiredness always brings low mood for me. Low mood fuels my OCD and anxiety. Then those bad habitats come back. I've resisted so far, but the pull is stronger than it's been in ages.

But I'm still here and I'm around. Sorry I'm not as active in the forums. I still care, I just have so little to give. 

@outlander @Angels333  @Former-Member @BlueBay @Shaz51 and whoever else is passing through. Thanks for reading 🌻💙

You don't have to give anything @Molliex - you are in need of support and all you have to concentrate on is you Hon. Lethargy is debilitating without it being a contributing factor to low mood, OCD and anxiety. Just look after yourself with the help from your team and reach out here when you need. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Thank you @Zoe7. It took quite a lot of therapy to figure out my depression is worse when I'm tired. I recognise the signs now, but I still feel a little helpless to stop them.

People keep asking me if I'm having another child. They don't understand that having one nearly killed me. People really shouldn't talk about other people's reproduction!

How are you Zoe? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance