Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Ohhh sending you lots of hugs my @NatureLover ❤❤❤

@Emelia8 wrote:

This is a promising development @NatureLover  and I am very happy for you.  😄  Nevertheless,  I hope the Melbourne sun soon shines down on you.  🌷🌻🌿

Thanks heaps, @Emelia8  ❤️

Looks like we've got one partly sunny day on Tuesday, then more rain. Hanging on for Tuesday! 

How's your sleep been lately? (It's something I send wishes for for you)

@Shaz51 wrote:

Ohhh sending you lots of hugs my @NatureLover ❤❤❤

Thank you, you warm and lovely person! @Shaz51 ❤️ You warm my heart. 

@Rhye wrote:

That's really great news @NatureLover. I've heard wonderful things about these lamps so I'm happy to hear that you're getting some relief 😊

Thank you so much, @Rhye 🙂

Well bring on Tuesday then @NatureLover 😄🌿🌷💖

My sleep these past couple of weeks has been very poor, likely coinciding with an exacerbation of pain. More wishes needed. 😔🍀💞

Dropping by with some love and well wishes for you @NatureLover hope today pans out well for you and maybe a little bit of sunshine 

🎀

Thanks, @Emelia8  🙂

I'm sorry your pain has increased 😞 and your sleep decreased 😞

Aww, thank you heaps for dropping by with care and kind wishes, dear @Bow  ❤️ That really warms my heart 🙂

Just about to pop over to your thread for your latest news 💜

Thank you @NatureLover .  I probably cannot just blame pain for adversely affecting my sleep.  I have also commenced a new course of EMDR therapy.  All of the preparation work has commenced, which involves a lot of what they call 'mapping' work.  It brings up a lot of old memories and I have trouble clearing them all from my head afterwards.  The old brain works overtime, churning through everything again and again.

Are you doing anything for the long weekend?  We have lovely bright blue skies here, heaps of sunshine, though quite cold.  Nights are cold.  The sort of weather that its warmer outside than it is inside once the sun is out.  I do wish I could beam some of this sunshine down to you.

Hi @Bow @Shaz51 @Snowie @Rhye @Anastasia 

Emelia 💕

Hi @Emelia8 , I've just replied to your news on your thread...as I said over there, well done for doing the 'mapping' work - incredibly difficult, but necessary for some healing. We are all supporting you as you go through it...

@Emelia8 wrote:

I do wish I could beam some of this sunshine down to you.

Thank you so much ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance