Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Stay covered up at the beach @Faith-and-Hope - would love to be there with you Heart

Toby was completely unaware of how naughty he was but he did know I was hurt because he stayed close to me when I fell - made it easy to grab him and carry him back to the car Smiley Surprised

The rain has stopped here now - we had a little overnight - it is still overcast and cold so rugged up and inside is definitely all that will happen today. I am not putting any pressure on myself to do anything but get through the day - just one of those days! I tried last night to connect on here but found it too difficult - that is when i know I am really not doing well... will probably not be here much today either but will check in to see if you are around during the day...Heart

I'm sorry @Zoe7 youre in so much pain. Wish I could take it away for you. Rest up and take it easy. Just do what you can. 

Thinking of you my blue butterfly friend 🦋

❤️❤️ BB XXooo

Thank you @BlueBay Heart Some days, as you would know, are simply 'get through them' days - last night was one of those and today is the same - I will do this because I have done before and I know I can.

how are you feeling this morning?

I'm feeling a bit weird @Zoe7 Didn't sleep well terrible dreams. Have a headache this morning. But I'll take it easy today and rest as well. Having Ayla tonight which will lift my spirits ❤️

oh an Ayla night @BlueBay that will be wonderful to lift your spirits. Sorry you had a bad night - I know about those weird dreams - makes you feel like you are not sure what is feel or imagined the next day - hate those days - very unsettling Smiley Sad

Do you have any other plans for today? How was your dinner last night?

Dinner was ok. I had pad Thai I didn't stay long. I cried so much this morning in the shower a release of my pent up emotions. Going to local cafe now eith hubby fir a coffee. It's cold and raining today. Think I might knit today. Xxx

It sounds like you are doing all the right things for yourself today @BlueBay - wtg you Smiley Very Happy

Crying does release some of those pent up emotions - I am sure you would have had a lot of those emotions floating around after your session on Thursday and then work and dinner yesterday. You did really well to get through them - especially the dinner as I know you didn't really want to face it - but you did and you got through it Smiley Very Happy

Have a great day today Hon - keep busy and enjoy your time with Ayla tonight Heart

🦋💕 @Zoe7 ..... same 

hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Zoe7, @BlueBay, @outlander, @Former-Member HeartHeart

Hi @Shaz51 .....👋💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance