Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Am Not Coping

Yes @Faith-and-Hope and if I could just shift 5-10kg atm I’d be over the moon . Have medical for work soon if I’m not around. Hi @Zoe7 👋😸

How are you going @Zoe7 ?

I have been missing some posts, and found them in my Spam folder was his morning ..... hmmmm ...... have to keep an eye on that ...,,

I am okay atm @Faith-and-Hope - had extreme stomach pain earlier - felt like I was going to pass out Smiley Sad It is better now just feeling very tender. I have parked myself on the couch with the footy on and that is where I am going to stay for the afternoon. I have the back door open a little so Toby and Cat can go out as they please. Just another day in my life Smiley Sad

How has your day been? Any more cat photos you can post?

Hi @Zoe7

I got something today, I think it will make you laugh. I've had a better day with Milo.

What did you get - not something to paint ...lol @oceangirl

@Zoe7 Hi Zoe7 sorry about your stomach ache. Too mauch party foot at last night's FF :). I am all alone tonight!!! I should do a Macauley Mccuklin and eat tubs of ice cream and watch gangster movies lol.

Hi @Zoe7 .....

I have one more that I will upload later when I have my iPad. It’s a specia one that I am going to paint ......

Just have to get something done now under a time constraint ...,, will be back after that.

💚

I should be around tonight if you need some company @greenpea - my stomach wouldn't cope with the ice cream but I can sit here and imagine eating it while you do Smiley LOL

I am having a footy watching afternoon - my team play in about an hour so I will probably be offline for a while (depends how they are going - if they are getting smashed I might need to come back early for moral support lol)

@Faith-and-Hope do what you need to do Hon - I will look forward to seeing your image when you can post it Heart

@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@oceangirl@TAB@CheerBear@NatalieS Hi everyone I am doing Home Alone tonight 😛 and am ready for suggestions on how I can pamper myself as it has been along, long times since this has happened 🙂

A nice long bath with a tub of ice-cream sounds perfect @greenpea Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance