Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Shaz51 

How are you and Mr Shaz going?

Hey @Zoe7

HeartHeart @Zoe7 

we are going one step in front of the other @Snowie 

just had 4 days off

work again tomorrow --- going to be hard to wake up early again xx

I have been reading along whilst being away @Zoe7 so know it has been a difficult time for you hon. I am glad you have had support from the forum during this time. Super big hugs hon Heart

I am glad to be home. The kids had a great time especially since there were other kids their own age there. They really enjoyed it and had a good time. They go back to school Wednesday so one more day of freedom for them!

Glad you had some time off @Shaz51. Hopefully it has recharged your batteries a bit.

Will be hard for you to get up early tomorrow.

That means they have one day at school, another day off then one more day on Friday then @Snowie Smiley Surprised It is great though that they had kids their own age to play with whie you were away - must have been a lot of fun for them. How are you going personally? Still thinking about hospital?

Hey @Boonana How are you going tonight Hon? DId the time away help?

@Zoe7 No it didn’t help at all. I’m having flashbacks of when I was sexually harassed..

How are you going?

That is not good @Boonana but many of us here understand those types of memories/flashbacks so you are not alone Hon.

I am just heading out to the shop but will be back soon - will catch you again then - hopefully others here can keep you company for a little while.

Ok bye 😞
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance