Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Sure it will be fine. Be yourself be interested not too casual dress to job think on feet give insight /examples
Give self treat after @MDT . . A bucks fizz maybe .. lol

Bucks fizz @TAB
What is that?

Ask dr google @MDT 😇:ok_hand:😸

Lol @TAB
Orange juice and champagne.
Sounds gross haha.

Scotch and dry
Or
Rum and cola

@outlander @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @TAB @Appleblossom @Hope4me @BlueBay @oceangirl @greenpea @BryanaCamp @Everan @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Ant7 @Adge @Queenie @Former-Member @eth @Meowmy @Former-Member @eudemonism @Battlemouse71

I am extremely exhausted tonight. I had my interview today and also the one on the weekend. All done now.

I am feeling at ease with things. I see my psych tomorrow and I will raise with him the possibility of what I should do should neither opportunity go ahead. So in other words a worst case scenario.

I will shower up soon and go to bed a bit earlier I think. I didn't eat much for dinner and I'm getting a bit antsy as I haven't been to the gym for a little while now (about a week now) so there is that too.

I hope you're all okay where you re up to these days. Take care forumites and thanks for your continued support 🙂

Was thinking of you @MDT  and then saw your post. 

Have a great night. Hope you sleep well. ❤️

Ha . So you are following von Tabbenstein/Fartlek methods re training
Go hard or go Home now @MDT 🤖🍟 may the force ok of rest. Be with You

@MDT you are doing really well. Hope you have a good sleep. Tomorrow all new again.

.... me oww so .. @Meowmy  Cat Happy yes he is isnt he lol Cat Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance