Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Looking forward to hearing how this stage of the process goes @MDT 

Keep up the great work! Heart

Thanks @Hope4me
I am feeling okay about it this morning. Just going to read over my application and answers I gave in the written part. That way I'm prepared

Well I'm glad that's over.
I think I butchered it. Don't even want to think about it anymore.

Feeling for you @MDT . Can you do something to take your mind off it. See it as an exam maybe that once it’s over it’s over and you just wait to see how you went. 

Im having a moment of something like that just now, something big is over and I need to let it go, easier said than done. I hope your doing something fun now to help let go.  I’m writing here to let go 😳😊💜

Yeah @Teej
Im also remembering instances where I have done okay in interviews. Just accepting what it is seems to be the best way forward.

I am just over it. Not the process because that's what needs to be done. But I mean my lacklustre, annoyed at myself attitude I get when I leave interviews. Just the thought of it being a joke and I've made a fool of myself. The attitude is what I find can bring me down. So I need to combat that

@Teej how do you feel about your thing you are talking about?

Yeah I get that about the attitude @MDT . I will do the same and do now for anything pretty much where I feel I have to perform. One day I will be applying for jobs again too. I will struggle immensely with the whole process. I hope you get the 👍🏻 soon for something. 

Im exhausted after my thing. It wasn’t like your thing. (Just wrote about it on just checking in, but please don’t feel the need to respond). 

All good @Teej
I'll. Have a read of it 🙂

@MDT  Sorry your not sure about todays interview.  Hope you get a response soon.Saw your other thread... Feelings from one thing can spill into day to day stuff.

Just "walking with you".  

Take it easy.

Smiley Happy

Thanks @Appleblossom 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance