Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Thanks mate @outlander
You are a good soul 🙂 I hope you are okay after surgery
Hey @Shaz51 indeed 🙂

thanks @MDT as are you.
recovery is painful but hopefully today will be the worst part and will start to ease more now rather then getting worse.

Hey @MDT  sorry i haven't been real interactive with yourself and your thread . I've been dealing with me own heavy issues. Am reading everything you tag me in though. 

The Hams abides @MDT @eudemonism @Bimby2 😸😎🎩👍

That's okay Eude
@eudemonism
I understand. Thanks for checking in though. Happy to see you here regardless buddy

Indeed @TAB
The Hams Abides.

Hams. Hamso. El Hamsarino if you don't do the whole brevity thing.

Pmsl @MDT lol

@TAB  The Force doesn't like rulebreakers 😊

Yep @MDT  the gamer inside of myself will be in action as of tommorow ... ps I'm hoping the game shop has all the games I'm after to... i think they should ... I'm hoping to spin my dad out with today's gaming technology ...

Thats your Force @eudemonism lol I went into work today just to pick up my tools but ended up there nearly an hour trying to pick least noticeable moment to leave ha just got call from boss at site 2.5hrs after leaving. I blocked number not talking to them
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance